Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

thank you, you have given me insight

You have made me understand just about everything, I still unstable, so I must given advice to decide everything.

I just wanted to say to my parents "I would love for you" ..

I was born because you struggle, it is never tired to take care of me

God has given me the strength to get through the difficult way..

i met many case but they were always gave me a suggestion..

God help me , give me a straight path so that  i can to be more patient with a next problem..

i'm trying start change my character , but it's difficult for me to do it..

i'm very selfish to get a something, but i believe this time, i will be succeed with the help of pray and attempt


give me the support to do so :) 


2 komentar:

  1. Hi,

    A good start for you. Keep writing and posting more articles but better from your own writings instead.

    Annyong!!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thanks mom ..
      you made me better good to through the difficult path
      do not ever leave me..
      okok :)

      Hapus